Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Bliss

This weekend was perfect! Josh and I went out to dinner Friday night at Pita Jungle. Then we went to whole foods to pick me up some ice cream (vegan). When we got back home we ate our treats and watched the olympics, which was very entertaining ( this may be the only time I say wathing sports on tv was fun so take notice). Saturday we slept in together and snuggled in bed. Josh went frisbee golfing and I went out with my mom and sister. Sunday after curch we went to Devin and Ruthann for delicous dinner of homeade soup. When we got home we watched the episode of lost we had recorded and snuggled on the couch. Yes i do love a good snuggle and make out session! Hope this week fly's by so I can enjoy another great weekend.

No comments:

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008