Tuesday, March 9, 2010

4 years ago today...



I said I DO and gave my viginity to this guy...




(...ahh the sweet memories...)


It was my favorite day every! Being married to Joshy has been so much fun. I would have to say the best things about being married are:

1. Snuggling next to and sleeping with Josh every night. Having him next to me in bed is so much better than sleeping solo.

2. Hanging out with your best friend every day. I love eating dinner with Josh and just getting the pleasure of hanging out with him every day.

3. Making out for as long as I want without being worried about "crossing the line". Being married has some perks.

4. Having a team mate.


The past 4 years have been fantastic! I hope that each year keeps getting better because it has thus far. But I have a feeling that kids will ruin that goal ( I am so motherly). Cheers to marriage, sex and having a lifetime of love with Joshy!

3 comments:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Gilly,you are so riscay and skanky! I guess being married for 4 years is nice. Bog is crazy,but I have enjoyed him as a brother-in-law! Especially when he got us the free toast in Laughlin! -REINA

Anonymous said...

~~*HAPPY 4 Year ANNIVERSARY Elisha =) I'm glad that things are GREAT for you and that you are HAPPY!! Love you <3*~~

Bryce and Candice said...

Love the pic of Joshy!!!!

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008