Thursday, March 25, 2010

If your happy and you know it, clap your hands

I am happy today! Why am I sitting here with a happy grin on my face? Because tomorrow is half day at work. Zippity do dah! So Reins and I are meeting up for a whole foods shopping trip and then going to try to make some Miso soup and some other vegan recipes. Also Saturday we are going to do our Disney service day for our free tickets. We are hoping to go in December so we can enjoy all the holiday decor and spirit. Its gonna be a fantastic weekend! If only it could last for more than 2 and 1/2 days.

2 comments:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Gilly, I am excited for our Friday! I also look forward to giving and getting with Disneyland! Are you going to wear a cowboy hat for our service day at rawhide? I would ask if you were going to wear chaps but that is frankly none of my business.- Girl

Anonymous said...

~~~*WE did the GIVE a Day GET a DAY too =) Ours was SUPER easy. I can't wait for DISNEYLAND!!! =)*~~~

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008