Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mickey Hats


Today was crazy hat day at school. Lots of kids wore the mickey ear hats and this made me long for disneyland. The smell of churros as you enter main street USA, the wind blowing in your face on space mountain and the bright lights of the fireworks over the castle...and I now I also want a disney hat. My sister hates the bride and groom hats and the mad hatter hats. Just thinking about her annoyance of the hats is making me laugh as I post this. If I was on my honeymoon I would so rock the bride and groom mickey ears! Next time I go to disneyland I am so hitting up the mad hatter store and getting me some mickey ears, its gonna be good! And I will also get myslef a churro. Its been decided.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gil, you got me where it hurts. I hate the mad hatter hats and the mickey ears with the bridal veil! The goofy hat is an eye sore also. I simply can not respect any person wearing them either. That is just the simple truth. However I do not mind the classic mickey ears. I LOVE disneyland despite the mad hatter store! It is my very favorite place! Well done Walt! Well done! -Reina

Anonymous said...

~~*We are going to Disneyland end of April =) I haven't been for a few years. Tickets were FREE because we did the Give a Day Get a Day @ Disneyland. We did a service project and then received FREE tickets =) I love FREE STUFF!!! I can't wait to go and ride on all of the kiddie rides... CHURRO'S YUMMY!!!*~~

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008