Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Right now I am smiling because...

1. Its wednesday- on wednesday I teach 5 classes instead of my regular 8 because the kids get our early. It is so nice to have wednesday be an easy day for me. It gives me a moment to catch my breath and relax in the middle of the week

2. Its only 2 and 1/2 weeks to spring break bliss ( need I say more). I look forward to going to boot camp in the morning all week and catching up on some of my favorite shows ( greys anatomy has my name written all over it!)

3. I get to indulge in some sweet treats on Friday. I am going to give vegan ice cream a try.

4. I get to see my mom this weekend! I normally see her every weekend but she has been in Cali so its been 2 weekends since I have seen her. what can I say, I am a momma's girl!

5. The weather- you know you are in for a refreshing day when the high temp is in the 60's

1 comment:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Gil, You know I be loving me some Greys Anatomy! It is my very favorite. I am excited you,mom,and I get to spend some quality time together. "Lets get loud" as J-lo says! Does she go strictly as Jennifer Lopez now? No more Jenny from the block. -GIRL

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008