Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feeling Sentimemtal...

So last night as I was watching the bachlor finale, I started to feel sentimental. I had flashblacks of when Josh and I started dating and falling in love. Who knew the bachlor could be so moving? I was thinking back to the first time josh and I held hands. We had only been on one or two dates prior. We were hanging out at az mills mall ( this story sounds like its from Jr high) and he just randomly grabbed my hand. My heart flipped and I got butterflies. I absolutely loved it! When we were dating I got butterflies every time I would see him; being with him made me so giddy! I was a love struck school girl. Now that we have been together for 7 years (WOW) I dont get butterflies everytime I see him, but every time Friday comes around where we are going on a date i get butterflies thinking about spending time with Him. I feel so lucky to have found my soul mate. I love our moments together and I hope that our love never fades. So thanks abc for giving me a moment to think about love.

7 comments:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Oh Gil,you sentimental fool! I know you must have been feeling lots of butterflies to get you to look past the silky flame shirt. Regarding the bachelor:I am just going to say Jake has bad taste. Lets be honest,Vienna is not real cute. However she is really obnoxious to make up for it. -Reina

Devin & Ruthann said...

cute!

And Reina is right about Vienna & Jake.

Anonymous said...

~~*Don't worry, THE BACHELOR made me CRY. SERIOUSLY...Tenley was really cute at the end, and you could tell that she really loved him. I was sitting there thinking, "I AM NOT going to CRY.. YES I AM!!!!" I still get excited and get butterflies with Matt =) He is perfect for me! I wouldn't want ANYONE else. NOPE! =) We should double date sometime =) FUN TIMES!!!!*~~

The Blakes said...

Elisha, that's sweet and everything, but I thought I was your soulmate!!!! I'm hurt

Josh and Elisha said...

Jeans-you are my soul mate. I get butterflies when I get to see you, but that only happens like once a year so...Josh is there for my every day and thats what I need in a soul mate. I will never forget you.
Elisha

Josh and Elisha said...

MOns- I am so up for a double date! We will have to plan something soon.

Elisha

Kayleen said...

Hey Leesha Lou! Hope you don't mind I popped in on your blog. I saw the address for it when I was reading yours & Reins' vegan blog and was pretty thrilled about it.
You and your boy look so happy, and that is awesome. Isn't love the best?
Jake is an idiot and I believe he will soon realize that. Vienna seems to be an even bigger idiot, but some men seem to think with their wee wees. Oh well.

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008