Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Training for Pregnancy

As stated in one of my earlier posts, Josh and I are going to try to get pregnant starting this summer ( that is if we have the balls to actually stop using birth control and just go for it). I think its really important to be at a healthy weight when you get pregnant since you gain so much weight in those 9 lovely months. My goal is to get back to my wedding weight, which I literally haven't been since my wedding day ( honeymoon packed on 5 pounds, I blame the free unlimited chocolate covered strawberries that the Belagio provided us). Every year not only my age goes up, but so does my waist. So 4 years into marriage and I need to loose 15 Ibs to get to my goal pre-preggo weight. To do this I have been doing a boot camp class 4 times and week and following weight watchers ( most of the time). I hope by the time May comes around my body will be ready for this baby thing. I am also trying to make healthy eating habits and include more fruits and veggies since those foods are so good for the body and future baby. Then I will get pregnant and gain all the weight back and have a swollen face and ankles and stretch marks...gee sounds great! To all of you skinny A$$ girls out there that can get pregnant and still be so skinny everywhere but your tummy and then bounce back after giving birth I envy you ( yes I am talking about Abby and Jenny and Ruthann and Emily and all of my friends actually. And Farnz you got even hotter after becoming a mom, please let me know your secret). I guess being a mom takes sacrifice and I will just have to learn to be a little less selfish, I still have a few months to get there. Wish me good luck.

3 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

hahaha

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

~~**WE are thinking Summer time too. That way I would only have to endure a few months of the summer and only be a few months along. I don't know why I'm so hesitant to get off of BC though. I HATE being on the BC. It has messed my body up =( Good Luck with the boot camp and weight watchers thing. You always do great with goals that you set. I'm certain that you will accomplish it. Love you<3**~~

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

The secret is to just eat foods that are fresh. It is so easy...remember that advice??? Well that is bull sh#*!! I am proud of you and the boot camp! I know you have been working hard! It is a healthy way to go,or you could just try to take some serious laxatives. Wait,no that is a bad suggestion aslo another bad suggestion is the tape worm diet featured on the Tyra Banks show. I guess what I am saying is you are making good choices, and you will see nice results from those choices! It is a hard knock diet life for us! -girl

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008