Monday, January 18, 2010

Pictures from my birthday

Yes I know its been months since I posted pictures. But luckyf for you all I have the day off so I am updating the blog with some over due pictures. One is of Joshy and I celebrating the big day up at the grandparents cabin in Payson. Noticed how he decorated the table with birthday decor--so sweet! The next one is from my carnival birthday party. All my girls were kind enough to let me draw mustaches on them for the picture. I love being silly with all my favorite girls!



4 comments:

Jeff and Kelsey said...

LOVE IT! What a great sight to behold, bearded ladies, who new!! Haha, you always come up with some crazy fun stuff for your parties!

ashley wright said...

that looks like it was so much fun! i wish i was in az so i could have come :) youre the greatest! love you.

i was sick during my christmas stay in az but next time we will have to get together :)

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

It is not Earlier,it is just me! Oh the memory of the bearded carnie ladies...I recall bridg kept looking at me and laughing at my 5 o clock shadow! I do not mind having a beard,it gives ya character! Speaking of carnies gil, i got accosted by a carnie today when visiting the water and ice store. They are setting up shop in the old 7 eleven lot. There is something very eery about a carnie encounter. My life will never be the same! -GIRL

Anonymous said...

tee hee We look SUPER HOT with those mustaches =) What a fun night of catching up and laughter. Thank you for doing that. Love your parties when I can come. Love you <3

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008