Thursday, January 14, 2010

The best things in life are free

I do agree that the best things in life are free:

-kissing
-laugh attacks
-friends and family
-Religion
-Love
-Sleeping in

But there are many thing in life that I love and that I want to have that are not free

-DVR
-Disneyland
-Vacations
-A great pair of jeans

So life must be best when you have all the wonderful things that are free and a little cash for the extras. That is why it is scary to have kids. You have to give up so many of the extra things in life and I don't know if I can do that. Here is to hoping that I find a solution for the future.

1 comment:

Eric and Kailee said...

That's how I totally felt about life before Brody. We all know I love my jeans! But, once YOUR child comes into this world nothing matters anymore:) Elisha, I think you will be an amazing mother!!!

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008