Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rainy days and Mondays...

I use to love rainy days, especially since in az a rainy day is about as rare as a finding four leaf clover. However, now that I am a teacher rainy days are satan. It's true. The students don't get to go to recess and are couped up all day. Then when I finally get the pleasure of teaching them they are hyperactive to the tenth power. So my new conclusion is that I love rainy days in the summer time when I am safe at home with now hyperactive students. Plus it is so nice to just chill at home on a rainy and not have to work. Thus, rainy day summer I love you and rainy day winter and spring are fired.

1 comment:

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

Oh Gil,
I feel the opposite about a rainy day. However Paula Abdul once said opposites attract.I do not mind the rain when I am at work because I am stuck indoors with no hope of getting out. This does well for myself. I will say rain peeves me when i am not at work and out and about. Getting wet and cold while running errands is not a favorite past time. I am glad we can talk about this and remain so close. How special. - Girl

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008