Tuesday, January 12, 2010

High Five to...

1. Stikcy notes- you keep my organized and on task at work and home

2. Grapefruit spoons- you really do make eating a grapefuit so much easier and now is the time to dig in to some yuumy citrus since it is January

3. Having a phone with internet- I am a net junkie and am so in love with having information right at my fingertips any time I need it. Its the best when I want to know what the movie times are during the weekend and I can just look it up whenever, wherever

4. Wallflowers-you make my bedroom smell like 'fresh linen' every day

5. Lowfat string cheese- I love to indulge in you everyday and if you were regular cheese you would make me guitly, but since you are light its only 60 calories and pure delight!

6. Having a workout partner- working out is so much easier when you have someone that is by your side. I envy girls that can get their husbands to be their workout partners--that would be my dream come true. But at least I have Elizabeth to break a sweat with.

2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Oh My gosh I stumbled upon your blog and almost freaked. It is so good to find you on here even though that is kind of creapy I guess...haha. Looks like things are going great. HOpe it's ok if I blog stalk you now...just kidding...well not really:)

Anonymous said...

~~***I love the scent of clean linen. I'm also a fan of string cheese. YUM! I have been contemplating getting a new phone with internet access too, Matt is tryin' to talk me into getting one (cause he wants one too). Now that I know that you have it, looks like I will have to get it :P AND COME to Last Chance with me sometime....we will find you those nice jeans that you were talking about. It's addicting =) <3 you***~~

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008