Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love/Hate Relationship

Dear Chocolate,

Everytime I eat a piece of you I experience bliss. You are so creamy and delicious and I love the moments when you are in my mouth. But then when the moment is over I am left with regret because you add pounds to the scale and inches to my thighs. I have tried to quit you many times but I just can't stay away. I think about you often and curse you for making me always want more of you. I can never get enough of you. Darn you!

Elisha

P.S. My idea of heaven is being able to eat Chocolate and Ice cream without gaining weight. I would love an eternity of no more dieting!

3 comments:

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

OMG Elisha!!!! I just be loving me some godiva chocolate!!! That is really all I need in life,plus a good episode of the "Hills"!! Girl you know it's true! You are too funny!! I love a good lol opportunity!! Thanks Elisha!! Sorry I have been so MIA! I have been super busy,not as busy as busy bee lauren! Yeah I totally name dropped!!
Friend Hugs,
Earlier

Bekah Parker said...

I love this post! I truly believe that in heaven I will be able to eat a triple layer chocolate cake with chocolate chip ice cream and not gain a single ounce. It will go right through my system. At least I hope so.

And yes I am in Mesa for a while so we need to get together. It is fun to keep up with you on this blogging thing.

Great Scott's! said...

It's been a while since I've peeked in over here, and boy did I miss some pretty amazing posts! I love the pics!! Especially Earlier! I miss her, and that adorable goateed face. And I love the post about workout partners, because I too do not have a husband that desires to sweat to the oldies with me. We tried P-90-X for a while....3 weeks to be exact, and haven't really ventured back. Reins, to this day was one of the best work out partners a girl could ask for. Good luck trying to write things off with Chocolate, I have been a choco freak this last month! Not gonna be fun to work out after the baby comes, but I also can't wait! easy there novels- sorry I'll go now, have a great weekend

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008