Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Easter Bunny of 2010

So this year Easter came a little soon, and I don't feel like I was as prepared as I prefer to be but it was still a great time. I was lazy and did not take any photos so this post may be a little dull for the visual learners reading this. Easter morning I woke up and opened my eyes to see an Easter basket sitting on my night stand. I would have to say my fave thing in the basket was a coupon for Josh to do the dishes for me one night...YES please! Later that day the family came over to have an Easter lunch. Then my wonderful parents hid eggs for the adults to find. I love the Easter egg hunt, they hid 60 eggs for us and I scored a 5 dollar gift card to trader joes in one of mine. Then we did an Easter basket exchange and I got hooked up with some Toms all natural products ( in case you haven't heard I am all about the natural lately: toothpaste, deodorant, face wash, lotion, ect...) My mom was so sweet and bought me an eater lily, which smells so freakin good. Reins and I were off sweets and are vegan so it made for a different type of Easter--usually I dive into the chocolate and yummy potatoes, but this year I had salad, fruit and homemade banana bread (vegan style). I love every holiday that I get to spend with the family.

2 comments:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Gilly, I HAVE ENJOYED THE BASKET MADE BY YOU! IT IS A GOOD TIME AND I HAVE USED LOTS OF THE PRODUCTS ALREADY!-REINA

ashley wright said...

Elisha,
Im so glad you had a wonderful easter :) dont worry about not diving into the chocolate... im pretty sure I got that one covered for me AND you! haha.
can't wait to hear more about the vegan thing next time I see ya. It sounds pretty cool!

I love your post on the Disney give a day! how cool. ya like you , i don't mind service as long as it's not visiting teaching! (my least fave too :) )
love you

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008