Friday, April 16, 2010

Give a little whistle

Ahhhh today is Friday. Friday has such a different feel than the other weekdays: the air smells sweeter, I have a permanent smile, and I walk around giving a little whistle ( the truth is I don't know how to whistle :(. ) So I feel so elated that its Friday. After work I am heading to pick up Josh from work and we are going to Red Mountain park to feed the ducks ( we have done this the last 2 weeks and had so much fun with it). Happy Friday to you all! May you experience the same Friday joy that I do every Friday.

P.S. Only 5 weeks till summer for me!!!!

2 comments:

Bryce and Candice said...

Yay! I am happy that you are so happy! This whole vegan thing sounds like it has really made you an animal lover, instead of eating them for a weekend activty, you feed them! It sounds fun!!!

vegan minus the flannel said...

Gil, I am excited to hit the auction tonigh! People better back off the crib you want or else...Reina

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008