Thursday, April 22, 2010

Glee

Joshy and I watched the Madonna episode of Glee last night. I thought it was fabulous. The "like a virgin" number was my favorite. If anyone has not been watching Glee I would recommend it. I have a Madonna song that I have been loving lately, its called Revolver ( they didn't play it on the Glee episode but that doesn't make it any less special). I think its a fun and sexy song so check it out. Its a great dance song too. But if you want to go old school Madonna then True Blue is my favorite choice.

2 comments:

vegan minus the flannel said...

The truth is you can not go wrong with any Glee episode! However the Madonna themed ep was my favorite to date! Everything was funny,and I watched it again last night. I am really enjoying Santanas sidekick. I do not know her name,but I love the way she says her ridiculous lines.- Reina

Bryce and Candice said...

I don't know about glee. I have never watched it. I will have to check it out. I am always open to a new tv series to watch, but what I do know is you can't go wrong with Madonna. She is "borderline" the best 80's singer. I "cherish" her music, and even though some people think that she is nothing "like a virgin", others might debate that her actions are just "human nature". As for me I don't need to "justify my love" for her. Just "open your heart" and "you'll see that she is pretty great, but Madonna always did say "express yourself".

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008