Friday, April 9, 2010

Summer is Lurking

While I was checking out the weather report for Thursday my heart sank a little. Yes my friends we are now in the 80's and I have to say I am a 60's and 70's girl when it comes to degrees. So I did what any sensible person would do and I busted out my shorts. The drawer was dusty (not really) but I managed to bust them out. Although I am not a fan of the weather, I am a definite fan of my summer schedule. In 6 weeks I will be sleeping in, hitting the gym for a few hours and laying out in the pool. Basically I will be acting like a teenager and that is my favorite thing about summer...that is as long as I have my job next year. Get out your flip flops and swimsuits because summer is lurking around the corner!

1 comment:

vegan minus the flannel said...

I look forward to having you around for moms and myself friday afternoon! My summer never consists of a swimsuit though.- Reina

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008