Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mesa Auction= Good Times

Friday night went to the mesa auction with the fam. We love the auction! When Joshy and I first bought our house we would hit the auction every weekend looking for furniture for the house. We ended getting our couch, table and also a treadmill from there. So Ruthann told me they had some cribs there. I am not trying to get pregnant yet, but I am the plan ahead type of girl and if I can get something for a bargain I am all for it.
We scored this crib for 37.50. Its a bit old school, but we are going to doll it up with a paint job and some cute bedding.
My mom was kind enough to buy this piece for our entry way. Its a perfect fit! We are also going to paint it up and make it even better. Luckily my mom got it for 30 bucks!

And lets not forget this little gem! $2 dollars and a bleach rag later I have myself a good old American TV tray. So now when I am being lazy watching tv I can have some snacks. That is the American way after all.
Thanks Mesa Auction for giving us some great bargains. I am sure we will visit again in the furture!

1 comment:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Oh the Mesa Auction...I remember it as if it were yesterday. Mom took the auction by storm and had a falling out with the auctioneer! What more can you ask for really! Life is good and the Mesa Auction is better. - Reina

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008