Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chocolate Covered Bacon


Yes it sounds digusting. However, bacon and hot dogs are two of Joshy's favorite food. When we go out for ice cream, he orders hot dogs instead. This year for valentines we gave eachother a budget of $10. So I am going to be making him a goodies basket which will include chocolate covered bacon. I found a recipe and will be endeavoring in this tonight. So I will let you know how yummy or disgusting it is. The good news about making chocolate covered bacon is that I won't be tempted to eat it like I would with other treats. I am very curious about what he is getting me for $10. Sometimes being cheap can really bring out your creative side. Cheers to Valentines day!
So I added the picture of the choc bacon and Josh loved the way it turned out! Bon apetite!

No comments:

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008