Friday, February 5, 2010

The closest i will ever get to...

Being inside a building in China.

Celebrating a Japanese New Year. (Darumas for sale) The little heads we are hoding are Darumas. A Japanese tradtion is to buy and Daruma ( which has only white eyes and no pupils) you add one pupil and them make a wish for the year. When it comes true you get to add the pupil to other eye.

Seeing England. No tea and crumpets for me :(



Hanging out in a German town. The buildings are so cute!




Going to Italy. I would love to Rome with all its historical places and buildings. And how fun would it be to experience real authentic italian gelato--YUMMY!
I would love to travel and experience the world, but for now I will have to hold on to the memories made at EPCOT since that may be the closest i ever get to seeing these places. Man, EPCOT is the best ever!

3 comments:

Great Scott's! said...

cute! I want to go!

Anonymous said...

Gilly, it has been 3 years since that disney trip. I was so in love with everything about Epcot! The girls had the best time there! However I look a mess. Florida really roughed me up something fierce! You and I saw all that Epcot had to offer! It is probably my favorite vacation thus far! - Girl

Devin & Ruthann said...

Yes, I too, LOVE that place! Wouldn't it be the best ever if we were rich enough to go there every year for a family tradition? Someday, someday...

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008