Monday, February 1, 2010

Here is the thing about Skinny Jeans...

Skinny Jeans are totally cute and I have no problem with them coming back in style. However, it is my opinion that skinny jeans are not for everyone. I think the title pretty much sums it up: Skinny jeans are for skinny people. If you have legs like Mischa Barton, then you can pull off skinny jeans. I am not so lucky to be able to pull off skinny jeans, which is no big deal I just stick with straight leg and my good old trusty boot cut. But I do have one thing to complain about when it comes to skinny jeans--they are taking over the jean section of every store. Every time I go looking for jeans, I pick out a pair that I like to find out that the legs taper down and they are in fact skinny jeans. So to skinny jeans everywhere, please stay in your own section and don't crowd out my beloved boot cut jeans. I can't leave without them and I don't want to be forced to live a life with my thighs being paraded around in skinny jeans. Lay off skinny jeans and mind your own business, you are not for everyone!

1 comment:

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

Gilly, It is the truth. Skinny jeans and twilight are taking over! Ellen degeneres even did a little bit on skinny jeans. Things will not change though,unless Oprah brings it up! Sorry Gil that is just the way the world works.
-girl

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008