Monday, February 15, 2010

Chocolate Affair







Last weekend my sister, my mom and I went to Glenndale's annual chocolate affair. It was a chocolate lovers paradise and a dieter's nightmare ( I happen to fall into both catagories). We took a tour of a chocolate factory, ate some chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick, and got a mini hamburger that game with chocolate bbq sauce ( yummy). There were vendors everywhere selling fudge, chocolate treats, ice cream and even vegan chocolate. We came, we conquered and we ate an exra 1000 calories, but it was one fabulous day!

1 comment:

Great Scott's! said...

Oh you all are so cute!! That sounds like a trip I need to be on the next time! Reins looks great in all the pictures, and your mom actually looks like she could be your sister. I am digging her new hair style too :) And of course you look amazing, and tiny! Anyways, did you try the chocolate covered bacon you made, I'm curious, I've heard that combo is great, but I've never tried myself. Miss ya'll

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008