Saturday, August 21, 2010

VS Incredible Bra

I had a $20 gift card to Victorias Secret just burning a hole in my wallet and wanting to be used. Josh kept telling me that he wanted me to get a really good cleavage bra ( boys are so predictable) and I remember seeing comercials for the bombshell bra so we went there last night to check it out. The bombshell bra is the most padded bra I have ever seen in all my years, and I have seen a lot of padded bras in my time considering I used to be an A cup. This bra adds 2 cup sizes with its padding, seriously it does. While I was getting checking out the bra one of the VS workers told me to try their new bra called the Incredible. I had also seen comercials for that bra too ( what can I say I love to watch VS comercials, ok) and I thought what is so special about this bra? So I passed on it and went to try on the bombshell. The bombshell was fun, but the truth is I would like it to push my boobs together more for enhanced cleavage and take out some of the padding since I don't need to be 2 cup sizes bigger ( I am a D cup already I don't really need anything more serious than that). But it is the best cleavage bra I have found thus far. While I was in the dressing room the VS worker slid some bras under my door for me to try on. One of them was that darn Incredible bra. Come on lady give me a break already! But I decided I would humor her and try it on. After all, it did look really soft and smooth...Once I put it on everything changed: time slowed down, and memories of my older more uncomfortable bras come to my mind. This bra was freaking comfortable and so smooth. If I had to sum it up in one word it would be INCREDIBLE! They weren't lying when they named this thing. Uh oh, what was I going to tell Josh? I decided I would rather have comfort than a fun cleavage bra that I would only wear on occasions ( I guess that means the honeymoon is over folks). So I told Josh the dilemma and he said, " I will just buy them both for you." Wow, OK. So that's just what we did. I am wearing my new comfy bra as we speak. Ahhh its so nice. The moral of the story is, If you are in the market for a new bra I recommend giving the Incredible a try.

1 comment:

Great Scott's! said...

I love you Elisha! May you never change. Thanks for your comment on the blog, things are crazy with 2 kids, but I wouldn't change it. 1 is fun though, are you trying yet? Good luck when you do. I miss you Millers with all my heart. I would love to do another Disney trip with you all again- especially MR. Punctual... JOSH! Ha ha give Reins a big hug from me

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008