Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Left Behind on Labor Day

Josh is heading to Austin over Labor to visit his family and get obersvation hours for myropractor school. I have to say that I am super jealous! I want to get out of town for a week. The worst part of the whole thing is I am going to have to sleep all by myself at my house. I have never ever stayed on my own. Everytime Josh has gone out of town without me, I stay at my moms place. But since I work out by my house I dont want to make the commute. Time to put on my big girl panties. I am really nervous about it. I get scared so easy and I still have nightmares every so often at night....I can do this, right? Over the weekend I will be having a slumber party at moms and hanging with Reins, which is always a good time. I just have to survive the rest of the week on my own. Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can do it and you will have Devin just a few minutes away. just tell him he is on call. But you can call me anytime if you get scared no matter what time. I love my lovekins
Mom

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008