Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some Texas Highlights part 1

Joshy and I had a blast in Texas. Here are a few of the good highlights....
My sister in law Brooke added some excitement to my hair. Purple is my second favorite. Thanks Brooke I love it!
Spending time with the parents. Look at how pretty it is there. Josh's parents live on 13 acres of green land. I love all the big trees.
Hanging out with the nephews. This pic is of Chase and Dax, they are the youngest of the nephews and I cant believe how big they have gotten. Its been 2 years since we have seen them and now they are all grown up! It was so fun to spend some time with the little guys.


We did some antic shopping in downtown austin. It was fun to see all the shops but man it was freakin hot there. My clothes were constantly wet with sweat--sexy!



Everyone was so wonderful and they totally spoiled Joshy and I. I got lots of girl time in with the sister in laws which I totally loved. Josh was able to observe his brother Jim in action doing Myropractics ( which Josh is currently going to school for). He learned lots while we there.
Here are a few of my not so favorite things about the texas trip:
1. Being in the car for 15 hours. thats right people it is 1000 miles of driving. The worst part is I just sit around for all of those hours and then when you eat it is greasy fast food--my butt probably grew a few inches on the trip. Time to detox
2. The weather was actually hotter in Austin than here back home, thats when you know it was way too hot for comfort. next time I am just going to wear underwear the whole trip.
3. Unpacking. Need I really say more?
Stay tuned for more highlights of our trip!

No comments:

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008