Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shopping Therapy

I do believe in a little thing I like to call shopping therapy. When you are having one of those bad days where you just feel down I recommend getting out to your favorite store. Nothing like a new shirt or earings to make you feel better. I also believe a girl can never have to much lingerie and right now both Federicks and Victorias Secret are having there semi-annual sale. So tuesday I hit the mall and stocked up on some goodies. I have to say that although I may not love my body, wearing lingerie makes me feel pretty and sexy ( I just dont look in the mirror while I am wearing it). So get out buy some hot lingerie, do a little dance, make a little love and get down tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~~*Weird =) I went to Chandler Mall on Tuesday and bought some lingerie as well :P Hmm.. GREAT minds think alike =) I'm excited to bust it out for my MAN =)=)=) Love you <3*~~

vegan minus the flannel said...

You know how I feel about Freds and Victorias... just thinking about going to those places makes me bored. -Reina

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008