Thursday, May 20, 2010

So...

Yeah for Prop 100 passing! My district is keeping P.E. so it looks like I will get to teach next year. HOORAY! I totally love my job and feel so blessed that I get to keep it.

I taught my last class today. Now I have 8 weeks off from teaching and lunch duty.

Josh and I are taking a road trip to visit the parentals in Austin. I used to look forward to pigging out on bbq when we got to Austin ( I mean have you tried Salt Lick cause it's AMAZING) but this time I will be checking out some vegan restaurants. I love that we get to finally see his family, its been 2 years since we visited.

I so need to get a steering wheel cover. You know when your car has been sitting outside for more than 10 minutes in the AZ summer that it will feel like an oven at 350 degrees when you get back in the car ( that is one thing I hate about summer). Well Reins got me this fab steering wheel cover a while back that saved my hands lives. I mean if you touch that steering wheel without one you could get 3rd degree burns (seriously). Before I had the beloved cover I used to see what trash I could scam up in my car that I could use to protect my hand like a napkin or a bag ( you know you have done it too). Unfortunately my cover died a few months back so i need to find one that can compare.

I recently bought a heart rate moniter and fell in love. It keeps track of your heart rate and caloreis burned from your workouts and it makes me happy. Plus its pink!

On Monday morning I don't have to set an alarm because I can sleep in! Okay truthfully I am getting up at 7:30 so I can go running with Elizabeth but thats 2 hours later than I normally get up for work.

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice said...

Yay! I am so happy for you!!! On all 3 accounts. We will have to talk about it in detail when you get back from Texas. Give me a ring!!!

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008