Monday, June 21, 2010

My Summer Loves

There are a few things this summer that I am totally into and I know that you are just dying to find out,so here is my list of summer loves...

1. The bachlorette- this season has made me laugh so hard ( thanks Kaci) I am currently team Cape Cod ( Chris) and team Kirk

2. Fresh Fruit sorbet- I make some every night with my vitamix and it is so refreshing and yummy. I am definitley addicted

3. Jake Gyllenhaal in the Prince of Persia- his biceps were so yummy in that and I loved his little smirk. I am not ususally the type to get all worked up over men in movies but he did it to me in this one

4. Will Arnett- he is my current celeb crush because everytime I watch him in stuff he makes me laugh so hard

5. Silver Sun Pickups- they have been around for a while but lately I can't seem to get enough of their music. Their sound is so unique and loves it!

Well there you have it folks, I know it was so exciting for you. I am currenlty counting down the days till I get to see Eclipse! Reins and I are making shirts this weekend. Eclipse has some of my favorite moments out of the whole series so I am so stoked on this.

3 comments:

vegan minus the flannel said...

You have made your blog so Eclipse friendly!I still am not sure what I will put on my shirt. I have a week to think hard and figure it out. Stuff like this matters,team Jacobs have to put themselves out there.- REINS

Joy said...

Hey Elisha I found you through Emily's blog (my cuz) :)!! So I heard you are not coming back to Simonton... is that true? Hope you are enjoying your summer!! Keep in touch!

P.S.- My blog is http://joyandaaron.blogspot.com

Emily Lauren said...

Crazy you know my cousin joy.

And crazy that you and josh met while you were visiting hills after she got her wisdom teeth out. I didn't remember that was how you guys met, Cutest. I guess i lost some weight after mine, so they're not all bad :).

Hope you're still enjoying your summer. When do you go back?

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008