Wednesday, June 9, 2010

the opposite of summer time blues

Being on summer makes me cheerful 24/7. It's funny because I normally get so irritated and moody 7 days before my period and I am 3 days away and feeling happy as ever. I guess being off work cures PMS ( except for the serious appetite and cramps). I have been averaging 9.5 hours of sleep a night and I hit the gym for an hour everyday and indulge on homeade fruit sorbet and apparently thats the perfect recipe for a good mood. Josh said he wishes he made enough money so I could be home all the time. He is not used to coming home to dinner and a clean house during the school year, so he feels spoiled in the summer. Not even the 110 degree weather is going to bring me down--I love you summer! Happy summer to you all!

3 comments:

Bryce and Candice said...

That sounds simply delightful. I wish I could be there with you right now!

ashley wright said...

oh leesh :) Im so happy you get summer off !! how wonderful! you deserve it, and I think I deserve to indulge in some of that homemade sorbet... MMMmmmm :) how dee-lish :)
Im so glad you guys had fun in Texas :)
miss you love

vegan minus the flannel said...

I hate summer... there I said it. The heat makes me bitchy. - Reins

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008