Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Food Brain Strikes Again

the last two weeks I have had total food brain and it is driving me nuts! Serouisly brain, just give it up already. In the last post I talked about day dreaming, well lately my day dreams include french fries or chips. I have salty snack food on the mind. I think that this is ok every once in while, but I have been having this for 2 weeks straight ( Yikes). You know you have it bad when you are in bed and the food network show Unwrapped is on talking about Funions and you start to salivate and dream of eating funions. To make matters worse you have to hit the grocery store the next day and images of chips and funions nag you. Luckily I try to keep healthy so I was able to resist the urges. But I really hope this food brain goes away soon because I am growing weak. Pretty soon I will not be able to resist. I keep myself strong as I can by snacking on chips and salsa ( I know its not the healthiest, but it is better than eating a bag of funions). Food brain please leave me alone, I am currently trying to fill my belly with salad and fruit and you are making it hard for me!

3 comments:

vegan minus the flannel said...

I am totally FB right now! It is always more serious during the pre-week,I just give in to temptation. The special vegan cookies I made on Monday are almost gone. Mom ate some,and I ate more! - Girl

Bryce and Candice said...

Oh my heck that is so funny I just post almost the exact same thing on my blog. You are not alone! You can join me in CA (chipoholic anonymous) only it is not so anonymous

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the food brain I know you are concerned about, All of us eating right and getting exercise, especially kids! People this is because she is the best P.E. teacher ever. Rememeber to get out and vote on May 18th. Our community and the future of our kids, grandkids need us to think about what is going to help them. There is goverment waste yes, but we need to improve our future. Think hard and vote smart. Vote to make a healthier and smarter future for the kids, because they are our future. Without this vote it may only be a fatter and dumber one.
Mom Miller

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008