Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Daydreaming

One of the teachers at my school was taking about daydreaming with her students the other day. It gave me flashbacks to junior high and High school. I remember sitting in class and totally being lost in daydreams of kissing boys or of my crush confessing his love to me ( pathetic but hey I was a teenager). I mean daydreaming was such a good time. In college I would daydream about getting married to Josh and being sudductive... Now I occasionally daydream when I drive, but I dont think thats the safest thing to do, so it rarely happens. What did you used to day dream about?

2 comments:

Bryce and Candice said...

I don't remember what I use to day dream about probably kissing boys, but now I always dream of my future house and family and being skinny!!!

vegan minus the flannel said...

I still daydream every day. It is a great way to pass the time lets be honest! I daydream about all different genres! Basically I am keeping most of it a secret! Nice try Gilly! Reina

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008