Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Visions of Sugar Plums...

So its not so much visions of sugar plums dancing in my head as it is visions of SUMMER! I only have 4 days left of work. I can't believe how fast time flies by. I remember being a freshmen at college and thinking how grown up I was because I was attending college. Now I am 25 and have been graduated for 2 years. Every year seems to go by faster and faster. Which means before I know it I will be 30 and have kids ( Crazy!). I am going to live it up this summer because it may be the last one I have to enjoy if Josh and I end up having kids anytime soon. Hello gym, hello tv and hello mom and dad's swimming pool. Ahh Yeah, this is going to be fabulous.

2 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

I think it's sad that you think this summer may be the last one you have to enjoy. Just because you have kids doesn't mean you won't enjoy your life ever again. It just means they will be enjoying it with you!

vegan minus the flannel said...

Ruthann is the sweet nurturing one about kids...I kinda agree with you living it up this summer. Having babies will not ruin things for you,however it will be a definate life and schedule change. So as for now you can take advantage and have a great time with the freedom. - Reins

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008