Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanks for Black Friday



Thanksgiving was a good time. We went up to the grandparents cabin for our foodfest. We were supposed to have a cookie contest--which Reina and I really did not want to do--but we did it to be nice. So we made a huge cookie pie, which was actually super yummy if I do say so myself. It may have won a place in the contest, except when we got to the cabin there was no contest after all ( How annoying). Now the best part of Thanksgiving is Black Friday. Mom, Reina and I go every year. The top pic is of us at 3am--yes you saw that right--at Khols. It may be really early and lots of standing in line, but it is so worth it in the end. I got a down comforter for 35 bucks, some ulta eyeliner for a buck and some cocktail dresses for 2 dollars! I also got some stuff for Joshy but I can't disclose those items at this time. Anyways I would reccommend trying out Black Friday cause its the best!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cookie looks delish! And it looks like you've gotten your Christmas shopping done.. Jealous.

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008