Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Midnight Show



So Reina and I went to the Twilight Midnight showing and it was a total blast! We made shirts for the occasion--yes we are nerds. We both love Jacob, so Reina made a shirt that said JB on the front and Love on the back. Unfortunately you can't see it because she did black letters on a black shirt; she regrets to this day. And for me, since Jacob isn't a huge character in Twilight, I gave a shout out to Carlisle. I do think he is really great and I love him. I mean, I love Edward too, but that would betray my love for Jacob if I made an Edward shirt. Ok, enough of my ridiculous banter...the movie was great( of course the book is better, but it always is). In fact, after I saw the movie, I had a craving to see it again. So josh took me on Saturday. Reina also saw it again on Sat. too. And I have to confess...I want to see it again. I know its a little crazy but something about Twilight is additing, first the books and now this. If you haven't seen the movie you should check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard mixed reviews on the TWILIGHT movie. But, I will just have to see it for myself. :)

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008