Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Josh turns 29

There is the birthday boy! My mom made him a hot dog cake, because hot dogs are his favorite ( and bacon, yes, he's a real health freak!)



For his party we went got 6 different value menu chicken sandwiches and tried a piece of each and rated them. The verdict..go for church's chicken sandwich it was the winner, Wendys came in second ( but it wasn't spicy) and last place is Jack n the Box. We had a good time but all that mayonaise they put on the chicken sandwiches is disgusting--no wonder I never order them--I would recomend getting it without mayo. Here is a picture of us stuffing our faces.

2 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

love the food ideas... a tasting contest and a hot dog cake!
cah-rah-hazy!
i love how all your blog header pictures have you and your leg draped over your husband...
and seriously, 29? my husband is gunna be freakin' 28 this month... and i am like- WOW- hello- OLD!
but it makes me feel that much better about MY aging :)

Carrie Carp said...

That is the best party idea ever!

Oh, and I got the info for MMA and I'm totally not motivated to get back into it. But if you wanna do it and need a partner, let me know. I can email you the stats either way, just let me know if you're still interested carrie_jayson@yahoo.com

Long time no see, when are we gonna go on a hike?!

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008