Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poinsettias and Parties















This weekend the family went to the poinsettia festival. It was free to get in; they had all different types and sizes of poinsettias. Then they took us on a little trackter ride to their poinsettia green house. It was a lot of fun and we all bought some little flowers. The festival inspired mom to go get a real Christmas tree--loves it--so after the festival we went to home depot and got a tree. It smells so yummy!


That night we went to my work Christmas party. They had a photo booth that they made everyone go in and get a picture, so here it is...






4 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

I like the one from your work party. You look hot!

Anonymous said...

Elisha you are totally ROCKIN' IT!! Loves it!! :D

Carrie Carp said...

Where is this poinsetta place? Free sounds awesome and they're gorgeous!

Holly Janeen said...

you are so sexy.

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008