Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Flat tire=a clean house

So Josh is always telling me that he wants to teach me how to change a flat tire in case of an emergency. But I kept putting it off, I mean isn't the point of having a husband around to do things like that? Well yesterday morning on my way to work I got a flat tire, luckily I was only about 3/4 a mile from my house. Unfortunately Josh left to work early and was already gone...CRAP! So I parked the car by the mailboxes and walked home. I had to call in a sub for work. The good news is I got lots of cleaning done that I've been needing to do and I got all of my Christmas gifts wrapped. The bad news--besides missing work--was after Josh got off work I had to stand in the rain as Josh explained how to change a flat tire (But he still changed it for me! ) I love him!

1 comment:

Emily Lauren said...

Wow, way to be productive. And that's a good way to look at the positive :) I love that he has been trying to teach you forever now. What else have you put off learning?

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008