Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Running Partner?

So I have decided to get back into running. However, I really would love a partner or group to run with. I am going to do runs every Saturday morning at 8:30 starting Jan 17. If you are interested in joining me just let me know and I will set up a meeting place that works for everyone. I am going to start with 3 miles ( right now I can only run 1 so the 3 miles might be some walking and some running) and I run slow usually 12 minute miles. I am training so I can run the whiskey row half marathon in Prescott on May 2. So if you decide to be my running mate you could also do the half marathon with me if you want.

3 comments:

Cam and Mele said...

Elisha I would so do that with you if I didn't have a melon strapped to my belly!! I've tried to run throughout my pregnancy, but I am now at the point where I can barely walk without peeing my pants! As soon as the babe gets here you have a partner right here!!
P.S. thanks for the hooters comment. The bigger they get the more they're going to sag in the end...boob job!! haha jk. ok not really.

The Blakes said...

Soulmate, my dear soulmate. I am not much of a runner. If you need a shlogging partner...I am totally in. In case you are wondering, that is a jog-shuffle combo. However, I probably won't be able to start running with you 'til like mid feb. So, I'll tell you what. I am going to start running at the gym and do strength training. We'll be in touch. I have always wanted to do a mini marathon. The full marathons make your toe nails fall off...enough said.

Holly Janeen said...

wish i could join you!!!

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008