Monday, October 18, 2010

Trick or Treating at Disneyland


During the Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party we got to trick or treat as we went from ride to ride. We got lots of yummy candy to enjoy as we walked around the park.

The villans were out to cause a scare, so take a picture with one if you dare. We dared!



So the Disney Halloween party was a total success! We were able to just walk on to the most popular rides like space mountain, thunder mountain, Indiana Jones and Haunted Mansion. I have never been to Disneyland when I didnt have to wait in lines for like 40 minutes so this was a total score! Plus they had an awesome villan themed fireworks show. And to top it all off I got to hang out with my best friend cousin, Candice. I get to see her about once a year so it was such a treat that we happen to be going to disney at the same time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I be loving me some Disneyland Halloween! It was a hit, and hopefully not a one hit wonder! Holla! Reina

Bryce and Candice said...

I miss you guys already!! We need to do a picture swap!! Loves It

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008