Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Nothing exciting happened this year for Halloween, but it still was a good time. Friday night we had a bonfire at Usery Park and ate some veggie hot dogs ( not too shabby). Saturday we went to my cousins wife families house and they made cotton candy and we just hung out. Sunday we had pumpkin stew and made homeade caramel apples, which is my favorite Halloween treat. I do look forward to the days when Josh and I have little munchkins of our own that we can take trick or treating. Disneyland was by far the highlight of the halloween season! I love this time of year and next Sunday I will be putting up my Christmas tree. So stoked about that. Hope you all had a fun Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~~*Can't wait until we can have little "munchkins" of our own =) You are already for Christmas and we haven't even had THANKSGIVING yet =) I'm just tryin' to enjoy each holiday one at a time =) Decorating is my favorite all of a sudden =) Can't wait for our HOUSE =)*~~

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008