Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Really?

So the good news is I absolutely love my job. The bad news is when PMS hits I tend to get annoyed with my students usual antics. One of my favorites is when the I give the girls directions and if they don't like the activity they ask me, "do I have to do it?" REALLY? Come on. No you can just sit out and sip some tea when we do an activity you don't like. Instead of exercising in P.E. you can just watch from the sidelines. Oh girls, why do you love to whine so much? Good thing PMS only lasts a week and good thing I have so many wonderful students who make my job fun!

No comments:

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008