Sunday, September 26, 2010

Come Get Worked On!

Josh is nearing the end of Myropractor school! Hooray! He just got his table and now he needs to get his clinical practice hours before he graduates. For those of you wondering what the heck a Myropractor is, let me tell you. Myropractors are similar to Chiropractors but they focus on the whole body every session and not just a specific spot that hurts. For example if your knees are bothering you, Josh would fix your knees but he would also correct the whole body because when one part is out, it can cause other body parts to move. Josh needs lots of people to practice on so he can become better and get his hours for graduation. If you would like to get worked on please text me or Josh or comment on the blog and we will set something up. He is open Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings. In a few weeks he will also have Monday evenings open. You would be helping Josh out and all the sessions are free until he graduates! You would need to come to our house for your sessions because that is where his table is for now. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Hi. I'm jami parker pitts. I'm not sure if you remember me from high school. But I have been blog stalking tonight. I am so glad I came across your blog! I love myropractors!!! I usually go to rhonda ( don't know if you know her), but I would love some free sessions. My email is spencerandjami@gmail.com. Let me know if I can come over.

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008