Wednesday, November 10, 2010

26!

I turned 26 on Sunday. I absolutely love when my birthday rolls around, however, I do not like to see that I am getting closer to 30, Yikes! I did have a fantastic birthday. On friday Josh took me to this restaurant called Blue Nile. Its an Ethopian restaurant that has lots of vegan dishes. It was a total new experience and I really enjoyed the food! You dont use silverware, instead they have a crepe like bread that you scoop the food with. On Saturday we went out with the family to P.F. Changs--which has the yummiest vegetarian lettuce wraps-- and then we went to see Joseph and the Technicolored Dreamcoat at Mesa High. It was such a fun night! On Sunday Josh and I tried to make homeade vegan tamales, which turned out pretty good ( in fact I am eating one right now for lunch) and then we put up all of our Christmas decor. I love seeing the tree up! It was a total perfect weekend. Plus I got some great gifts--thanks fam! My fave is my Kindle that Josh got me. Now I am more of a bookworm than ever!

No comments:

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008