Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday Survival Guide

I have been doing black friday for the past few years and I am so in LOVE with it. My mom and sister go with me every year and we score some great deals. If you want to join in on the fun this is what I recommend:

1. Put on a pair of running shoes- this serves 2 purposes, one is for comfort--because you will be on your feet for hours--and the other is for speed--if you want that deal you may need to do lots of speed walking.

2. Wear layers-the morning starts off freezing and you need some serious warm clothes, then at about 9 its warms up and you can start shedding layers. By 11 you can hang out in short sleeves.

3. Scout the ads out and make a plan and a schedule--THIS IS A MUST!

Have Fun!

Oh and this year for black friday Josh and I spent more than we ever have because we needed stuff for the house. We managed to get 2 TV's, a vacuum, a steam mop, sheets, down comforter, towels, bath mats and some clothes too. Thanks to my mom and sister for always making black friday so much fun!

No comments:

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008