Friday, November 13, 2009

Thoughts on Turning 25

So I am all about birthdays- a day designated where people spoil you and make you feel special-what's not to love. However, the thought of turning 25 made me feel old ( even thought its not) and then I concluded this: I love where my life is at for being 25. I have my B.A. degree and a job that I adore, I am happily married to a husband who has a good job and will finish school this next year and we are moving into our first house. So I decided I feel ok about being 25. It's age 26 that scares me because that means I need to start having babies...yikes! I can't put off growing up forever. I had a fabulous birthday and I will post all about it when I stop being lazy and get the pictures loaded to my computer.

4 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

What a great way to look at it!

PS that pic of you and Josh is so cute!

The Blakes said...

Happy birthday soulmate:) You have accomplished a lot and you should feel happy with where you are at in your life. I think you're amazing and always will:)

Anonymous said...

~~*It's sooo weird to think that we are ALL 25.. well, most of us. You look smokin' for being 25!! I hope that your Birthday was "special" and that you were spoiled! =) I'm sure you were, it seems like Josh knows what you like and SPOILS you to death!! Loves it! I'm glad that you are happy and that you love your job. Now a days, you don't hear people sayin' that they LOVE their jobs. You are such a DOLL!!! Love you <3
PS. Girls night was fun- being able to chit chat with old friends and our bearded lady staches =)*~~

ashley wright said...

Happy Birthday hot one! You truly are so great! im glad your birthday was wonderful; you absolutely deserve it! I wish i coulve come to girls night :( why must i live SO far!?!!!!! Miss you and love you!

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008