Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank You Bleach Wipes!

The downside of working with kidos is there are germs everywhere! We have already had a few students at my school with the swine flu and kids are getting sick left and right with colds. Last year as a first year teacher I got sick constantly, but this year I have wisened up :). Thats right! I use bleach wipes everyday before I eat my lunch and afterschool. I wipe down the door handles, light switch, computer, desk....and so far I have steered clear of any sickness. So I will keep my fingers crossed that I can make to Christmas Break with no flu bugs. Thank you bleach wipes for saving me from the creepy kid germs! What is your trick to staying well during the winter?

No comments:

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008