Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Penny for your thoughts

So I was just thinking about a few things and thought I would post all my random thoughts, lucky you if you are the one reading this!

1. I love this time of year when it is so cold outside. The cold weather brings in a winter smell that reminds me of Christmas and I love the smell of Christmas!

2. I am so totally freaked out about having kids and being a mom. However, being a teacher and working with kids has made me a little less scared. Being around kids all day has shown me how sweet, silly, innocent, adoreable kids can be; I love that they get so excited over the simplest things. Yes I do have some students that have also shown me how rude and disrespectful kids can be, but I am focusing on the sweet ones.

3. I am loving our new house! I am so happy that we are at the stage where we could finally buy a house.

4. I hate moving and painting with a passion. No wonder people who paint houses charge so much, it is the worst chore.

5. I was so excited to put up my Christmas tree. I had to post pone it a few weeks because of the move, but Sunday we got the tree out of the garage and put it up. I was about to put the ornaments on when Josh plugged it in and the lights no longer work :( what a total bummer. So I still don't have my tree done yet and its only 16 days till Christmas.

6. Had a pregnancy scare this month and now I am in constant research mode about babies and pregnancy. I am the type of person who likes to be fully prepared and aware of whats going on. So although I am not planning on getting pregnant for a while, I have been picking out my doctor and hospital--yes I am crazy and I am starting to annoy myself for being so crazy.

I think that is enough random thoughts for now. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~~**WHAT??? A pregnancy scare...ELISHA.. NO WAY!!!! =) It's gettin' to be about that time for you two now huh??! I thought that we were going to try & get Preggers around the same time?? May-ISH??? That would be FUN! I would have totally helped paint your new house. I want to come and see it. You should have a Housewarming Party =) Miss you <3 Happy Holidays =) =)**~~

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008