Thursday, August 6, 2009

We decided to take the plunge!

Yes it's true we finally did it! No I am not pregnant, if thats what you are thinking ( do you know me at all) I am talking about the fact that Joshy and I bought our first house. We have been on the search for last few months. We put offers on houses but it just wasn't working out. My mom said we should check out new builds, even though they were a little higher than our price range the payments were still within our range. So we found our beauty in Skyline Ranch, translation-we are moving out to the boonies A.K.A queen creek. Our house will be done in November, Happy Holidays to us! We are really excited and I can't wait till we get to go to the design center and pick everything out. Josh and I are growing up...so maybe pregnancy will actually happen one day too!

3 comments:

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

Wow girl you did it! I bet you are so excited! What a mature move and groove in life! Sometimes I will be at chandler mall, after i fill up on some major cheesecake at the factory,I always find myself at the Pottery Barn! Super cutie stuff right! Anywho I imagine picking out all the P.B. stuff for my future house! It is totally just like the SECRET-think believe and it will happen y'all!!! Nice job girl! Earlier

The Blakes said...

Yeah! So excited for you. But now I will really NEVER see you:( So much fun getting your first place! Congratulations

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! :) :) I'm so excited for you and Josh :) Let me know if you need any help moving, painting, decorating..or whatever. :) Is it really that far?? Farther than where you are living now??? :(

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008