Monday, July 13, 2009

Fireworks, Happy 4th






This 4th of July the family went to Lake Arrowhead California. It was so fun to see Devin and Ruthann because I didn't see them all summer. The weather was nice and it was so pretty up there. We went to a parade, street fair and fireworks on the 4th, can't beat that!
No we are not drunk, it just looks like that way


We made puff paint shirts and I wish we would of got a close up because Devin's was really funny. Anyways I am so grateful to live here in America and have a life full of opportunity and freedom. God bless the USA!

5 comments:

ashley wright said...

what a FUN trip!!! we were in CA over the fourth too and i think i need to live there now! so in love with the weather ;)
It was so fun seeing you at funks wedding :) wasnt she so beautiful?!!
so, i may have to get together at christmas time for a girlys lunch bc wes and i are probably heading back home really quickly here :( so we'll keep in touch!!! love you!

The Blakes said...

Aimen sister! I love the USA! I'm glad you had a fun holiday and it was a blast hanging with you the other night!

3 South Chub Club said...

Sister Alas! I miss you so and am so excited that I stumbled across your blog. You see, I found out that your family uses your blog to get to Devins to get to Justins to get to Melindas to get to mine and yatta yatta yatta! So, guess what I did it backwards and we are Reunited and it feels so good! :) I am happy about your fourth of july trip and AMEN to the US of A! We truly are so very lucky to live in this country. Enjoy the summer that you have left! xoxo Camille

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

HEY GIRL, I have stumbled across your blog before but never made any comments!! Thanks so much for coming to my blog side of the tracks!! Nice to make a new friend!! Keep in touch! Earlier

Jaron & Abby said...

What a fun 4th. I didn't see the picture of funk's shower. That was so fun and funny. We will definately have to get together when I come down in Dec. I can't wait!

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008