Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you Kirkland Home Store

The most fun thing about buying a house is I finally get to go shopping and pick out the decor--loves it! Went shopping with my mom and sister this weekend. When we went to Kirkland Home store it was love at first sight! Everything was on sale and that is my favorite, I am all about bargain shopping. I was able to buy a huge picture for our living room and one for the bathroom for 50% of the original price! I think I will be visiting that store weekly unitl I get the house...don't tell Josh :)

4 comments:

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

Sales are not overrated right!!! Keeping it from the hubby is totally your choice,and one i support you with!!! So do not worry blog bestie this secret stays in my vault! The vault is never locked though so...uh oh!! wow I totally got you there!! Totally jokes on you moment!! Your secret is safe with me!! You and kirkland homes sound like a match made in heaven!!!! Earlier

ashley and wes said...

Elisha!!! Im so excited for your new house... It looks awesome!! Have fun decorating; that is the best part of having your own place is fixin it the way you like! Im sure it will be fabulous!
happy decorating!
love you girl!

The Blakes said...

I love decorating and it is definately my favorite part. I love taking a boring room and making it my own:) I'm excited for you and your new house looks like it will be awesome:)

Candice said...

Hey, I love Kirkland Home too!! When I first found it I thought they were just having a sale, then I came back, found out that was their normal pricing and was in love.

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008