Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to Life at P.E. teacher

Good bye summer, hello work. I've been back to work for 3 weeks and its going great so far. I am totally worn out and trying to get used to being a full time worker again. Summer definitely spoiled me. I felt like a teenager because I was able to sleep in every day. So I would wake up at 7:30 and then the day was free for me to do whatever I wanted, free from responsibility :) Could life get any better than that? Plus I was getting paid to be on summer and go to thy gym, go on vacation and go shopping. Oh how I loved you summer! But work is going to be great this year too, I love my job and I hope to have a successful school year. Now I am counting down till October--I get a week off and am going to Disneyland with the family!

2 comments:

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

Girl you know it's true! Summer is fabu!!Omg that rhymed y'all!! I still nanny in the summer and the girls are all over the place!! Such a nice job and we are totally besties forever so I am not complaining!!!Good luck with the school year,and even if you do get stressed do not crop your hair off right!!! No offense to the other p.e. teachers out there!!!! Earlier

Anonymous said...

~~*Yeah for Paid summers RIGHT!!!!? You are lucky LUCKY!!!! :) Maybe I should become a gym teacher... hmmm... I'm sorry about tonight, but.. let's try in the next couple of weeks. I will text you! Love you forever and EVER!! XO*~~

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008